Saturday, August 04, 2007

Well Hello


Well Hello
Originally uploaded by Adore_One.
I have been working like crazy the last few weeks. I hope to have my new site www.stacyzphotography.com up in the next couple of weeks.

Oh so did you figure it out yet? I think that hint was pretty much telling you ;)

I also started a photography journal. I gotta be honest I debated going with typepad, squarespace, mac or wordpress. I even tried to create a blog in all but the wordpress (mental note cancel typepad) but in the end I decided to stay with a format I semi know so here we go: http://stacyzphotography.blogspot.com/

Please stop by and say hello!!!

Side note on the house - we got floors last week. I swear I wanted to roll around nekkid on them...remember I had no floors and they were awful and dusty so these wood floors that I can keep clean are fantasmic!! But have the construction guys been out to finish the rest? Umm no totally just did not show on Thursday and then called Friday at 1 to say they did not think they would make it. I mean come on people!!!! I wonder if I can figure out how to write a contract that says every day they do not show $60 gets taken off the final bill. I could have been able to get this house built for free!!!

No comments: