Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Soon...Soon...

From Ravelry -

Found you!
  • You signed up on June 14, 2007
  • You are #8935 on the list.
  • 200 people are ahead of you in line.
  • 16232 people are behind you in line.
  • 34% of the list has been invited so far
In other news right now they are cleaning our carpets from the mess they made and h2o damage and Gary is putting in the basement. We have to paint the basement and kitchen and family room today - This weekend is a party here to celebrate R's second b-day and our house FINALLY a home - hopefully. So I have been balls to the walls for the last 6 days...

Also - www.stacyzphotography.blogspot.com is live!!! If you live in Denver and want a photoshoot let me know. I need to build my portfolio more and I would love to work with you!

:)

toodaloo my kangaroos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacy,
I'm glad to hear about your house getting back together! Sounds great. I know you are really looking for it to be done. Ok, I'll be back home, on the 20th, and school starts on the 22nd. Maybe on one of the upcoming weekends we can get the kiddos photographed. Also, I need to pay you for the necklaces! I got your message about the weekend for spinning. I was hoping you might have heard anything more? I REALLY want to go.... In fact, if you email me back, let me know the name of your friend who couldn't go, and I'll email or contact the person again, to see if I can go with you. Did you sign up for the weekend retreat? Please go with me!!!!! I need a friend there. haha...

Talk to you soon...
Mary-Kay

Purple Princess said...

I am glad to hear things are getting back to normal for you finally. I hope to see you soon!!!

Heather said...

Serioulsy, the last time you posted on your knitting blog was August? I am so disappointed in you :)