I did not finish the two Speed Knitting Items. I actually put up my One Skein Book and could not find it - yes I am that ditzy! Then I forgot the last ball of yarn when I went down south for the wrap. Oh well!!! I have a TON on the needles that I decided to join a hopefully productive KAL to aide me in getting these off the needles and into the closet.
Items on the needles:
- Interweave Knits Bonita Top – Halfway up but I am thinking it looks hokey with the stitches so I may just frog this and start over. The yarn may be too soft for this design as well. I am so torn and so sad about this one!
- VK Lace Edge Cardigan – Started in May and went all the way until I got to the seaming and then it has stalled. I have to block and seam then crochet the edge. One front looks smaller than the other so have to try and fix that as well.
- Noni Rather Huge Carpet Bag – 2 more lines / 10 rows to go why I cannot finish this ACK it has been on the sticks since April
- Noni Flowers - ½ way through the flowers as well…notice a theme?
- Rowan Carolina – Have 15 more rows on the body then it is on to lace. I actually have not stopped this one as I love it so much!
- Funky Soaker for R – Need to fix my decreases and then finish these. About 60% thru.
- Felted R Hat – Just need to sew the brim to the hat. Don’t know where I put it.
- Lace Leaf Pullover – Finished the bottom portion. Waiting on needles for the top. Need to finish the sleeves and be all ready to go!!! I just started this over the weekend so this is doing well.
- Green Pants for R – ½ way thru the leg of one and realize I should frog and start over. This was done when I was a very new knitter.
- Custom Top-down Lace Sweater – I am still swatching out different laces for this one. I have the design and have been reading Barbara Walkers book…
- Baby Bolero – Started last week. Need to finish one sleeve and the edging. Was suppose to be for a baby shower last weekend, but will go to our other cousin who is also having a girl.
- Mohair Rebecca Wrap Cardigan – Started last week as well. I am ½ way thru the sleeves. This should be an easy finish, but I keep going back to Miss Carolina.
Currently on deck:
- Mystery Stole – I have the yarn and have swatched. Just letting it wait though as I have so many.
- Rowan Calmer Air – Have the yarn have not swatched.
- Fiery Bolero – bought the yarn and have swatched…that is all
- Beer Sweater – The yarn is bought but have not swatched it yet.
- Felted Wavy Edge Hat– The yarn is bought but have not swatched it yet.
- Anthropology Caplet (or some shrug) – Bought yarn that I loved last weekend. Going to see if it will work for this pattern. This may be a real quick FO and may use the chocolate manos that was intended for the Felted Wavy Edge Hat.
- Little R Jeans – Yarn is bought hanging out…
The ones in Pink I think I have a good chance of finishing this month. I am so pitiful this weekend my girlfriend told me that she had some amazing patterns for me but refused to share until I showed her THREE FO...OHHH MAN told you I had a problem!!