Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'd Like to thank the Academy

For the worst blogger award! I am just kidding, but honestly I KNOW I deserve this one. The craziness of life is not an excuse because I know EVERYONE has that but man I never thought being a SAHM would be so busy. I mean it is almost noon and I have yet to shower...I know I am awful. R is down for a nap so I thought I would do a quick post before he wakes....crossing fingers I can get a bath in too lol.

Well the house is still a disaster here is the current state of the floors and painting:
You can see that the walls are slightly two toned with the bump out that composes the dining room slightly darker. We are also going to strip and stain the bannister to match.

I have not been knitting much but mostly painting. The biggest job has been R's playroom. Since this picture has been taken we have a huge orange octopus, seahorse, gold and blue fish, and two crabs on the wall. I decided to just get the toys in there and I would finish the mural while he plays because it is a lenthy process. Here is a pic before the animals were added:

October has been kicked off with a much fanfare. We have many cool things happening here in blogland...first there is Soctoberfest and all that goodness as well as it is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Both of those deserve seperate posts, but they will have to wait until I shower.

1 comment:

weezalana said...

Okay missy, time for a wip roundup I think! You can run but you can't hide! ;)