Saturday, December 23, 2006

On the Horizon - Frost Jacket


Frost Cardi
Originally uploaded by Adore_One.
Last week The Knitting Professor was kind enough to meet me on campus so I could pick up a bag of Malabrigo she had for me. I honestly thought I would be knitting the simple v-neck from Glampyre with this, but upon receiving this yarn it seemed to be calling for something else to me. Something to wrap me up warm and cuddly. I was looking through Knitting Nature and I came back to the Frost Jacket. I have not seen this knit around the blogosphere much less on the KN kal. I still think this will be a perfect knit for what I am looking for and my SAHM lifestyle I have now. It seems warm and cuddly and can throw over my usual t-shirt and jeans. So expect to see this along the horizon. I am pretty much done with Christmas knitting/spinning. The VERY small amount I had...so now we will return to our regularly scheduled program of selfish Stacy knitting/spinning.

4 comments:

Stitchen for Kids said...

What a great choice! I can't wait to see it in progress!

Kendra said...

That pattern looks lovely. I'm looking forward to getting back to some selfish knitting too!

Stitchen for Kids said...

I am back in CO ~ how is the jacket going?

Anonymous said...

You know, it's going to be very, very hard to blogstalk you if you don't update your blog.... ~Your SP