Friday, December 22, 2006

Swear Warning

Dear Fuckhead:

I know your job sucks ass right now. But being a dick to me while I am trying to get my husband, baby and I to California for Christmas is not really fucking cool. I don't need your sighs, attitude or you telling me there are "a million and a half people trying to get out of Denver right now" - NO SHIT!?! If you were not doing something for me I would of told you no shit sherlock. I have fucking snow to our waist on our porch that we had to dig and we cannot drive fucking anywhere. I am looking at this shit while you are in Dallas at your office for Amer*can A*rlines (if you wonder why there are * well - see Cara's post from yesterday) So stop being a dick. I have to fly with a baby by myself on Christmas with no Christmas dinner or shit. So yeah - FUCK YOU!

Thank you and have a nice day.

Stranded Stacy

No comments: