Wednesday, July 19, 2006


Well 3 years ago today B and I got married. aaahhhh this morning at 12:30 he rolls over and hugs me and said Happy Anniversary Sweetheart in his sleep...yup he still melts my heart. It has been just 3 years but it seems we have packed in a lifetime worth of changes:
Remodeled our house
Sold said house
Built a new house
Changed Jobs
Built a pool
Started 2 companies
Had baby R
Sold second house
Moving way far away (well next month!)
Wow WHAT A RIDE!
Happy Anniversary B
I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

test said...

found you from the amazing lace..
and congrats on your anniversary :)

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary Stacey and Brad! I can't believe it's been three years.

Anyway, I saw your response to me on the other blog, so I wanted to jump over here and let you know how to get in touch. I have a journal over on LJ, I am JenGirlie there as well. Let me know if you have an LJ name and I will add you to my friends list!

And I love hearing about your knitting...have you ever checked out Craftster.org? I am over there lurking all the time. I'm working on a summer sweater I found the idea for over there, it's a mixture of Grumperina's Picovoli pattern over at Magknits.com and the Lelah pattern at knittingforboozehags.com, I'm using the top of Picovoli with the bottom of Lelah. I am SO close to being done. And of course I have a million other projects lined up of course. Anyway, I'll definitely be back, let me know about LJ and I'll add you to the friends list!

Jennifer (JenGirlie)